FALLS ACES BASEBALL
Falls Aces Mission
Falls Aces Baseball aims to develop young athletes into Athletic, Consistent, and Extraordinary baseball players capable of competing at the next level and beyond.
Falls Aces Goal
Our primary goal is to develop each player mechanically, physically, and mentally to their maximum potential. Confident players thrive on the field!
About Falls Aces Baseball Program:
- Focus on individual skill development & team concepts
- Limited travel
- Falls Aces players must play in the Menomonee Falls Little League (MFLL) program
- Local indoor training available year-round
- Weekly practices during the season
- No "daddy ball" or “social club” experience (disclaimer: we do like to socialize, however your participation or not does not impact your child’s experience)
- Technology-aided, modern training techniques for each player
- Fundraising and donations keep player fees insanely low!
Program Schedule & Fees:
- Optional workouts and team practices begin in December
- Mandatory team practices begin in March
- Multiple tournaments in Winter/Spring (indoor and outdoor) and Summer
- 4.5 hours of training available every week from December through mid-March
- Player Fees: $400, does not include MFLL fees
If you are serious about your young athlete getting the best baseball experience at an affordable cost, sign up for tryouts at Fallsaces.org today!
For more information:
Aaron Lilach | email@example.com | 262-345-7955
Jacob Windom | firstname.lastname@example.org | 414-388-7370