Enter Pitch Counts Click Here!!!
Submit Scores in QuickClub!
Coaches/managers will be selected by March 1st. You will be contacted by a Player Agent. Once selected, please read next section about concuession training.
Coaches/Managers – CDC Concussion Heads Up Training
Coaches – click HERE for the CDC Concussion Heads Up Training. Submit your certificate to your player agent in order for you to receive your team equipment.
Coaches/Managers - BACKGROUND CHECK
Background Checks are required for anyone that is volunteering for the MFLL. Each year you will receive an email from MENOMONEE FALLS AMERICAN LL that will instruct you on the steps needed to authorize the background check.
Important Dates for Coaches/Managers See calendar for the most current and up to date information:
- Pre-draft coaches' meeting - North Middle School Cafe
- Baseball Draft (arrive by 6:30 to review draft sheets; draft starts at 7pm) - North Middle School Cafe
- Softball Draft & T-ball team selection (arrive by 6:30 to review draft sheets; draft starts at 7pm) - North Middle School Cafe
- Equipment Pick-Up - CDC required. - The Vault Storage Unit: N58 W15500 Shawn Circle) East side of Pilgrim Road, north of Silver Spring
- Baseball Orientation & Clinic - All T-Ball, BB AA, AAA, Majors, BB Seniors - Community Center Gym
- Softball Orientation & Clinic; coaches report at 8:30am; players arrive at 9am for skills training with the Varsity SB team - MFSH new gym
- Practice starts; practice schedule is given at the draft - The Complex
- First-Aid Coaches' Meeting - NMS Cafe
- Uniform PIck Up - The Vault Storage Unit: N58 W15500 Shawn Circle (East side of Pilgrim Road, north of Silver Spring)
- Picture Day (Ben Franklin)
- First day of games
- All-Star Coach's Meeting to select All-Star teams - NMS Cafe
- Tournament & Ratings Meeting - NMS Cafe
- Little League Night at Miller Park; Arrive by 5:00pm; Player parade starts at 5:30; game at 6:40. NO GAMES at the complex that day!
- Equipment & Uniform Drop off - The Vault Storage Unit: N58 W15500 Shawn Circle (East side of Pilgrim Road, north of Silver Spring)
Volunteer Hours for Coaches/Managers
If you or someone in your family is a coach or manager, your family’s volunteer hours have been satisfied for the season. There is no need to hand in a volunteer hours form for those duties. Your family is also excempt from the required one concession shift. However, your family is more than welcome to with concessions.
Attention Parents and Players! Little League International is changing the bat rules for the 2018 season for players in BB AA through Majors. ANY bat used during the 2017 season in those levels cannot be used in 2018. This does not apply to TBall, all Softball levels or Baseball Seniors,
Read more about it here.
And here on the Little League International website.
For more information email MFLL VP Baseball